I like to categorize my to-do list: Health, Finance, Business, Career and Relationships. I had three main goals for 2015.
One: Get Under 200 pounds
Two: Re-Launch/Re-Vamp my blog Three: Launch my dressmaking business Maison Gaton (9/2/2015)
1. Health: Continue with my food journal. Read Lean Habits. Pray, Read the Bible, and Meditate Daily.
2. Financial: Continue with Debt Snowball paying off items with highest interest rate. I have only $100 left on my Perkins Loan. I have several big loans to go, but I am hoping to have this bad boy paid off by next year so I can focus on my credit card.
3. Business: Catch up on Startup Camp Modules. Participate in Handmade Market on 12/4/15. Plan next years blog calendar and next years fashion collections (Spring and Fall).
4. Career: Attend one networking event. Meet my hourly goal.
5. Relationships: TAKE TIME TO ENJOY CHRISTMAS AND BE FULLY PRESENT!
I get so wrapped up in jumping from one goal to the next; I forget to enjoy the journey. We can all use some peace this season. Even if people around you are freaking out, you are not required to join them. Practice peace and others will either join you or leave you alone.
What are you working on this month?