Get Your Ish Together
If you are tired of life happening to you and not for you, then you are in the right place. If you want:
- Peace of Mind
- Financial Savvy
- To Craft a Life of Your Dreams
- To Build Confidence and Gain Skills to Get and Keep Your Ish Together!
This 82 page practical guide, conversation starter, and workbook can help you get organized, plan for financial emergencies due to death or illness, and discover tools to craft a life and legacy you choose. No more life happening to you. This will help you take control of your life and future. It includes:
- a system for organizing your important documents
- a 101 course in estate planning, financial planning, and crafting your future
- a road map to make sure you always know what to do next and when
- money checklists
- funeral checklists
- medical emergency checklists
- conversation guides to help you have difficult conversations with your spouse, children, parents, and chosen family about the stuff that matters
- guides on how to approach sticky topics with spunk and grace
- lessons on goal planning
- lessons on legacy and how to craft one that matters
- ideas on how to create legacy projects of your own
- sample letters, interview questionnaires to interview your loved ones
- support in the Get Your Ish Together Private Facebook Group
- and so much more…
Who is this for?
Everyone! Broke gals, married gals, single gals, rich, and poor. It is for anyone who has ever felt stuck, knew they needed to get their ish together, but didn’t know how or where to start.
Is this just for rich people?
No! Get Your Ish Together actually is intended to save you at least $1,000.00 in professional fees and costs. It is not a substitute for professionals, but it teaches you the basics so you are not wasting $250/hour with an attorney getting a basic understanding of scary terms like “estate planning, probate, assets, debts, oh my!” My goal is to protect you from the scary things you didn’t know about. Get knowledgeable now, so you can save money having informed conversations later.
How long will this take?
Ideally, 30 days. But you can take as long as you need. The e-book includes a road map so you know what to do for each of the 30 days. The exercises shouldn’t take you any longer than 30 minutes/day. I’ve broken it down into tiny bite sized chunks. I have also included suggested schedules for tackling the topics at the end of each chapter. You will never be confused about what to do next.
Purchase your copy in March 2017 in time to join the Private Facebook Group. We start April 1, 2017. Use #getyourishtogether to join the community and see what others have accomplished.